Potato Corner Locations & Outlets
Potato Corner offers powder-flavored French fries and chicken bites (known as chicken pops) from the Philippines. The snack is so popular in the country that the brand expanded from a small cart in 1992 to more than 1100 outlets in the malls today. Over the last 3 decades, it has also expanded overseas with more than 200 outlets in the United States, Canada, Panama, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, Australia and Singapore.
Potato Corner currently operates 14 franchised outlets in Singapore (as of May 2022) as follows :
- 313@Somerset – (Somerset) 313 Orchard Road, #B3 – 45, Singapore 238895
- Funan – (City Hall) 109 North Bridge Rd, #B2-K13, Singapore 179097
- City Square Mall – (Farrer Park) 180 Kitchener Road, #B2-K8, Singapore 208539
- Vivo City – (Harbourfront) 1 HarbourFront Walk, #B2-K16, Singapore 098585
- Clarke Quay Central – (Clarke Quay) 6 Eu Tong Sen Street, #B1-K6, Singapore 059817
- Great World City – (Somerset) 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #B1-K111, 237994
- JCube – (Jurong East) 2 Jurong East Central 1, #B1-K12, Singapore 609731
- Seletar Mall – (Sengkang) 33 Sengkang West Avenue, Singapore 797653
- Tampines 1 – (Tampines) 10 Tampines Central 1, #B1-K16, Singapore 529536
- Jewel Changi Airport – (Changi Airport) 78 Airport Boulevard, #B2-264, Singapore 819666
- Northpoint City – (Yishun) 930 Yishun Ave 2, #B2-161 South Wing, Singapore 769098
- Eastpoint Mall – (Simei) 3 Simei Street 6, #01-K2, Singapore 528833
- AMK Hub – (Ang Mo Kio) 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, #B2-19, Singapore 569933
- Changi City Point – (Expo) 5 Changi Business Park Central 1, #B1-06, Singapore 486038
Potato Corner Menu
- Jumbo (1 flavour) – $4.30
- Mega (2 flavours) – $5.70
- Giga (3 floavours) – $9.90
- Tera (4 flavours) – $10.90
- Waffle Fries – $4.50
- Tater Tots – $4.50
- Loopys – $4.50
- Extra Size – $5.90
Super Chicken Pop
- Super Solo (1 flavour chicken) – $5.60
- Super Mega (1 flavour chicken) – $6.90
- Super Tera (2 flavours for fries+ 2 flavours for chicken) – $12.90
- Super Special Combo (Specialty Fries + Super Chicken Pop) – $10.00
Other Seasonal Items
- Sweet Potato Balls – $4.90
- Paired with salted caramel flavour
- Shiok Shiok Chicken Wings and Drumlets (8 pieces, 2 flavours) – $14.90
Choice of Flavours
- Original Flavours
- Sour Cream and Onion
- Chilli BBQ
- Seasonal Flavours
- Creamy Truffle
- Classic Seaweed
- Chili Cheese
Potato Corner Review (Jewel Changi Airport)
Potato Corner at Jewel Changi Airport is located at Basement 2 of the mega shopping mall. It is housed together with other popular snack stalls like Devil Chicken in the grab-and-go food zone. Standing tables are available for patrons to consume their food while they are hot.
We visited the stall on a public holiday and were surprised by a huge crowd surrounding Potato Corner. While it was a little disorganised, we managed to find the queue and waited for about 10 minutes before it was our turn to place an order. We made use of The Entertainer App’s 1-for-1 offer and ordered a Cheese Super Mega ($6.90) and a Sour Cream & Onion Super Mega ($6.90).
Despite having many people ordering and waiting for their orders at the stall, the two staff were composed. The cashier was friendly as she took our orders. Our orders were fried-to-order and took about 15 minutes to be ready.
We secured two places at the standing tables and peered into the two bags of sinful goodness. Each bag came with chunks of chicken bites and fries that were sprinkled generously with the chosen flavours. The cheese flavour tasted like Cheezels titbits, while the Sour Cream & Onion like that of Pringles potato chips’. The fries were hot, while the chicken crispy on the outside and juicy and tender on the inside.
In summary, we enjoyed the snacks though we find it a little oily and expensive if there was no 1-for-1 offer. We rate the quality of their food a 4/5, value-for-money a 4.2/5 (given the discount we received), service a 4/5, their environment a 3.8/5. We recommend anyone to try Potato Corner if you are looking for some fried snacks.