Four Seasons Durians Locations & Outlets
While Four Seasons Durians sold raw durians along Thomson Road in the early 1970s, it first ventured into durian infused snacks like durian puffs and durian pancakes in 2002. Its first outlet was in Takashimaya Shopping Centre but subsequently expanded to more locations in Singapore.
Four Seasons Durians currently has 3 outlets in Singapore (as of Nov 2021):
- AMK Hub – (Ang Mo Kio) 53 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3, #B2-25, Singapore 569933
- Jewel Changi Airport – (Changi Airport) 78 Airport Boulevard, #B2-227/228, Singapore 819666
- NEX – (Serangoon) 23 Serangoon Central, #03-K14, Singapore 556083
Four Seasons Durians Menu
Below are its menu items and prices:
- Premium Durian Pancake – $2.90
- Mao Shan Wang Crepe – $6.80
- Premium Durian Swiss Roll (Whole) – $25.00
- Premium Durian Swiss Roll (Double Slice) – $9.00
- Premium Durian Puffs (6 pcs) – $7.50
- Premium Mini Durian Puffs (20 pcs) – $13.80
- Mao Shan Wang Durian Puffs (6 pcs) – $13.00
- Mao Shan Wang Durian Mochi (6 pcs) – $9.80
- Premium Durian Mochi (6 pcs) – $5.80
- Premium Durian Crepe – $4.50
- Classic Cake – From $68.00
- Charcoal Rosette Cake – From $70.00
- Shou Bi Nan Shan Cake – From $68.00
- Rosette Cake – From $68.00
- Romance Cake – From $68.00
- Sunshine Cake – From $58.00
- 3D Mao Shan Wang Cake – $188.00
- Mini Mao Shan Wang 3D Cake – $28.00
- Premium Durian Fudge Cake – $10.00
- Durian Kaya – $6.00
- Mao Shan Wang Ice Cream – $19.00
Four Seasons Durians Review (AMK Hub)
Four Seasons Durians at AMK Hub is a takeaway stall located beside the escalator. As it is on the narrower side after you descend from the escalator, the stall can easily be missed.
We visited the store on a weekend at around 4pm and there were no customers and only one staff who appeared busy at the counter. There was a promotion on Shopback for its Premium Durian Pancake ($2.90) selling for $0.99 during that period and we bought its voucher to try their famous pancake.
We made the order with the voucher and the pancake was made to order in about 5 minutes. The pancake was hot and soft while its durian filling was pungent and cold. We enjoyed the pancake and found it value for money at $0.99. However, it would be a little expensive if it were sold at its original price of $2.90. Somewhere in between might get us to buy it at its usual price the next time.
In short, we rate its quality a 3.5/5, its value-for-money with discount at 4/5, and service at 3/5. We recommend giving it a try whenever there is a promotion.