EvenTasty Locations & Outlets
EvenTasty Noodle Bar 一碗田 is a Chinese restaurant that started its business at Funan in 2019. In the following year, it opened its second outlet at 100AM, a shopping mall next to Amara Hotel in Tanjong Pagar. Its signature dish is its hand-pulled noodles that is made in house daily and served in flavorful broths from herbal pork bone soup to tomato soup. Other than noodles, EvenTasty also offers popular side dishes from Western China such as BBQ skewers and Rougamo.
EvenTasty currently operates 2 outlets (as of March 2022) as follows :
- 100AM – (Tanjong Pagar) 100 Tras Street, #01-06, Singapore 079027
- Funan – (City Hall) 107 Northbridge Road, #01-13, Singapore 179105
Below are its menu items and prices:
Classic Noodles 面食
- Herbal Pork Bone Soup with Braised Pork Rib Noodle 招牌草本猪软骨面 – $12.90
- Herbal Pork Bone Soup with Pork Knuckle Noodle 招牌草本圆蹄面 – $13.90
- Tomato Soup with Braised Beef Noodle 经典番茄牛肉面 – $12.90
- Tomato Soup with Vinaigrette Ebiko Prawn Paste Noodle 经典番茄鱼仔虾滑面 – $13.90
- Hot & Sour Soup with Sliced Sea Bass & SiChuan Pickled Noodle 老坛子酸菜鲈鱼面 – $14.50
- Hot & Sour Soup with Sliced Marble Beef & SiChuan Pickled Noodle 老坛子酸菜肥牛面 – $13.50
- Pumpkin Soup with Marinated Beef Shank Noodle 金汤牛腱面 – $12.90
- Marinated Beef Shank Dry Mixed Noodle with Mushroom Sauce 菌王牛腱干拌面 – $12.90
- Shredded Chicken Dry Mixed Noodle with Sesame Paste 麻油鸡丝拌面 – $9.90
- Mala Pork Large Intestine Dry Mixed Noodle 麻辣大肠拌面 – $13.90
- Add Noodles 加面 – +$1.00
- Add Ingredients 加料 – +$4.00
- Upgrade to Set Meal 升级至套餐 – +$3.90
- Set meal includes Main + Side Dish (<= $3.00) + Homemade Drinks
- 套餐包含主食、小菜 (<= $3.00)、自制饮品
- BBQ Chicken Rice Bowl 烤鸡肉拌饭 – $9.90
- BBQ Pork Rice Bowl 烤猪肉拌饭 – $10.90
- BBQ Beef Rice Bowl 烤牛肉拌饭 – $11.90
Side Dishes 小菜
- Lava Egg 溏心蛋 – $1.90
- Tofu with Century Egg 金典皮蛋豆腐 – $3.00
- Shredded Cucumber and Beancurd Skin Salad 招牌瓜丝豆皮 – $3.00
- Mashed Potato with Braised Beef Sauce 牛肉土豆泥 – $3.00
- Marinated Beef with Black Fungus 牛肉拌秋耳 – $4.50
- Marinated Mid Joint Wing 卤味鸡中翅 – $3.90
- Marinated Pork Belly 卤味三层肉 – $5.90
- Marinated Pork Stomach 卤味猪肚 – $5.90
- Marinated Pork Large Intestine 卤味大肠 – $5.90
- Multi Grain Chicken Bites 万谷炸鸡块 – $6.90
- Fried Wingstick Tulip 香炸鸡翅根 – $6.90
- Chicken Skewer 烤鸡肉串 – $1.80
- Pork Skewer 烤猪肉串 – $2.00
- Beef Skewer 烤牛肉串 – $2.00
- Chicken Rougamo 鸡肉夹馍 – $4.20
- Beef Rougamo 牛肉夹馍 – $4.50
- Coke 可乐 – $2.00
- Coke Zero 无糖可乐 – $2.00
- Sprite 雪碧 – $2.00
- Ayataka Green Tea 煎茶 – (Hot 热) $2.00 (Cold 冷) $2.00
- Mineral Water 矿泉水 – $1.50
- Homemade Lemon Tea 自制柠檬茶 – $2.50
- Homemade Water Chestnut 自制马蹄水 – $2.50
- Homemade Lime Juice 自制酸酐水 – $2.50
- Homemade Barley Water 自制薏米水 – $2.50
EvenTasty Review (Funan)
EvenTasty at Funan is located on Level 1 of the shopping mall. It the situated at the side entrance of the mall, adjacent to 7-11. Due to Safe Management Measures, the entrance was closed during our visit, which we felt inadvertently limited the human traffic to the restaurant.
We made a Eatigo reservation with 50% for a Saturday afternoon slot a few of days prior to our visit. It started to rain as we were on our way out that day. Lucky for us, a new underpass connecting City Hall MRT station to Funan was opened recently and we took that sheltered route to the restaurant. As we arrived at the restaurant on time at 4pm, we informed the friendly male service staff of our Eatigo’s reservation and were promptly ushered to our table.
We noticed that their dining area is rather modest and estimated it to accommodate 20 people at the maximum without safe distancing measures in place. After we got seated and browsed through their short menu, we ordered a Tomato Soup with Braised Beef Noodle ($12.90) and a Herbal Pork Bone Soup with Braised Pork Rib Noodle ($12.90). In about 10 minutes, two big bowls of piping hot and soupy noodles were served to our table.
As we felt a little cold due to the rain, we dug into the hot noodles as soon as they were served. After a few mouthful of the soup, noodle and meats, we were awed by the taste of both bowls of noodles. The tomato based soup was thick, savoury and came with tinge of sweetness. Unlike many tomato-based soup we have had, there was no sour taste at all. The soup paired very well with their springy chewy hand-pulled noodles and braised beef meat. While the serving of braised beef was generous, fresh and tender, it was a pity that it was not so well-marinated. The meat had little to no taste of any spices or soy sauce, and its taste was only supported by the tomato soup.
For the herbal soup noodle, the soup was savoury with strong herbal taste that also paired well with the bouncy hand-pulled noodles and with a generous serving of braised pork ribs. Their braised pork ribs was better marinated with its own unique taste other than from the soup.
In all, we were satisfied with our early dinner at EvenTasty. The staff was friendly, the dining environment was quiet and suitable for chats, and the taste and quality of their food was above average. We give the quality of their food a 4.3/5, their value-for-money a 4.5/5 (with Eatigo’s 50% off), their dining environment a 4/5, and their service a 4/5. We recommend anyone seeking authentic Chinese noodles to try them out.