What is Temporary Relief Fund (TRF) Scheme?
Temporary Relief Fund is a scheme to provide immediate financial assistance to those who have lost their job or lost at least 30% of their income due to COVID-19.
Under this scheme, successful applicants will receive a one-time assistance of $500. This scheme is administered by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).
How to apply for Temporary Relief Fund Scheme?
Singapore citizens (SC) or Permanent Residents (PR) are eligible for Temporary Relief Fund if you meet the following criteria:
- Have lost your job or faced a personal income loss of at least 30% due to COVID-19
- Loss of job or income must have occurred after 23 January 2020 when COVID-19 first occurred in Singapore
- Had a household income of $10,000 and below, or per capita household income of $3,100 and below, before your employment or income was affected
- Not currently receiving ComCare assistance.
1 April 2020 to 30 Apr 2020
As soon as possible
- Apply online with SingPass via this link.
- The Temporary Relief Fund Online Application will only be available from 9am to 6pm daily until 30 April 2020.
- Successful applicants will receive the payout through PayNow.
- Prepare the following supporting documents
- Letter of retrenchment/termination of contract (if applicable)
- Relevant documents showing reduction of income as a result of COVID-19, e.g. payslips, CPF statements (if applicable)
- Self-declaration with valid reasons may be accepted
- Application form (download here)
- Visit one of the branches of
- Successful applicants will receive the payout through cheque for applications at SSO and cheque/ PayNow for applications at CC.
Have you also checked whether you are qualified for one of the following?