What is Vaccinated Travel Pass?
All travelers (except Singapore citizens and permanent residents) who intend to enter Singapore through Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) arrangement must apply for Vaccinated Travel Pass.
How to apply for Vaccinated Travel Pass?
- Prepare the following information:
- Departure information: Country of departure, intended date of departure
- Personal information: Full name, passport number, passport expire date, nationality, DOB, mobile number and email address
- Self isolation address: You may enter a residential address where you can isolate alone in an individual room with an en-suite toilet; or choose from a dropdown of Vaccinated Travel Lane hotels.
- Vaccination certificate: If your vaccination record is not updated in the Singapore Ministry of Health’s National Immunisation Registry, you will need to upload your Vaccination QR Code(s).
- Go to the Vaccinated Travel Pass application portal
- Enter your full name and email address. You will be required to verify your email address through OTP.
- Proceed to fill in the form with the information you have prepared above and submit the form.
When should you apply for Vaccinated Travel Pass?
You should apply for your Vaccinated Travel Pass at least 7 days before your intended travel date.
A VTP is valid for entry for up to 6 calendar days from the intended date of departure you have indicated during your application.
Do you need to book a flight ticket before applying for Vaccinated Travel Pass?
You do not need to input your flight information during the Vaccinated Travel Pass application. You may book your flight tickets after your application is approved.