- This event has passed.
D2M Run 2021
October 10, 2021SGD35
D2M Run 2021 is an event by Diabetes Singapore to raise awareness and support for diabetes prevention and management. The event will be adopting a hybrid model – a flag-off event with as many runners as Safe Management Measures (SMM) will permit, combined with a virtual run. So, you can run at your own convenience within your own outdoor location, at your own pace, during the race period.
When is the Run?
- Sunday, 10th October 2021, 8.00 am
What is the D2M Run distance to complete?
- We have kept it simple: You can run 2km, 5km or 10km.
How much does it cost to join the D2M Run?
D2M Run Categories ( 2km | 5km | 10km )
Run Tracks: Choose between 3 different tracks: 2km, 5km & 10km. Same category rates apply for each track.
- Students – $20 per person
- Adults (20 to 59 years old) – $35 per person
- Seniors (60 years & above) – $20 per person
Age Restrictions & Consent:
- Parental Consent: Required for those 5 to 17 years old.
- Run Distance & Age Restrictions
You must be:
- 10 years and older for the 5km track.
- 12 years and older for the 10km track.
- Safety & Accompaniment: All children aged 5 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent and be responsible for their safety.
All donations are eligible for a 250% tax deduction when you register and Donate 2 Make a Difference at giving.sg
Have an upcoming event in Singapore?