What are the retail prices of iPhone 14 in Singapore?
Below are the retail prices of iPhone 14 series without any mobile contract and without any special discounts such as phone voucher or trade-in. As you will probably notice, the prices remain the same as Apple’s iPhone 13 series.
|iPhone 14||iPhone 14 Plus||iPhone 14 Pro||iPhone 14 Pro max|
When will iPhone 14 be released and available in Singapore?
iPhone 14 was released on 8 September 2022. Pre-order begins from 9 September 2022 8PM.
However, due to limited stock availability, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max will only be available from 16 September 2022 while iPhone 14 Plus will be available from 7 October 2022.
The colors available for order are:
- iPhone 14/ iPhone 14 Plus: Blue, Purple, Midnight, Starlight, Red
- iPhone Pro/ iPhone Pro Max: Deep Purple, Gold, Silver, Space Black
iPhone 14 price comparison among telcos
Below is the iPhone 14 price comparison for Singtel, Starhub, M1 and Circles. Life with a mobile plan or contract. If you intend to just buy a phone, the retail price will be the same for all the telcos and if you order directly with Apple.
For the purpose of price comparison, we have used Apple iPhone 14 128GB across all telcos to calculate the total costs with a 2-year mobile plan:
- XO Plus 50: S$1,928 (24 months)
- S$50 x 24 months + S$728
- XO Plus 68: S$2,200 (24 months)
- S$68 x 24 months + S$568
- XO Plus 88: S$2,500 (24 months)
- S$88 x 24 months + S$388
- SIM Only Plus 45: $1,758 (12 months)
- S$30 x 6 months + S$45 x 6 months + S$109 x 12 months (device)
- Mobile+ $65: S$2,139 (24 months)
- S$65 x 24 months + S$579
- Mobile+ $95: S$2,609 (24 months)
- S$95 x 24 months + S$329
- SIM Only + EasyGo: S$1,860 (24 months)
- S$20 x 12 months + S$25 x 12 months + S$55 x 24 months (device)
- M1 $50.95 Plan: S$1,922.80 (24 months)
- S$50.95 x 24 months + S$700
- M1 $65.95 Plan: S$2,142.80 (24 months)
- S$65.95 x 24 months + S$560
- M1 $78.95 Plan: S$2,334.80 (24 months)
- S$78.95 x 24 months + S$440
- No contract. Device only.
- First 200 pre-orders receive free accessories worth S$69.80.
- All iPhone 14 purchases come with 3 months of unlimited data.
- iPhone 14 128GB: S$1,299
Should you buy an iPhone 14 or iPhone 13 in Singapore?
As a newer series of iPhone is released, the prices of the older series will usually drop. Whether or not to buy a brand new iPhone 14 or save some money by buying iPhone 13 depends on a few factors below:
1. Disposing old phone
If you are currently using an iPhone X or older phone, you are probably someone prudent or environment-conscious, wasting anything will be your last option. However, as the performance of your phone deteriorate, you have no choice but to change to a new phone.
If so, go for iPhone 14 Pro or Pro Max! These two editions are built on Apple’s A16 Bionic chip which means that your phone will be more efficient.
2. Special features
If it is your hobby to take photos or videos with your phone, iPhone 14 will probably be more suitable for you as it boasts up to 2.5x better low‑light photos. Its Action mode enables you to go steady and take smooth hand‑held videos.
3. Discounts and promotions
If you have any special discounts or promotions for any of the version, do not hesitate, go ahead and utilise them.
4. Budget constraint
If you have limited budget, just opt for iPhone 13.