Follow these steps to waive your DBS credit cards annual fee and late fee, such as DBS Black Card, DBS Live Fresh Card, DBS Takashimaya Card, etc.:
- Click on this credit card waiver link from either your mobile browser or desktop browser
- Click on the “Chat” icon on the bottom right of the page. A DBS digibot will pop-up.
- Type “fee waiver”
- Click on “Fee Waiver”
- Make sure that your pop-up blocker is disabled and click on ‘Authenticate me”
- Authenticate using either iBanking login or Card Number & Card PIN. If you do not feel comfortable providing your Card PIN, proceed with the iBanking login instead.
- Once authentication is successful, you will be directed back to DBS digibot.
- Click on either ‘Credit Cards Fee Waiver” or “Cashline Fee Waiver”
- You will be shown your available credit cards with DBS. Select the credit card account to be waived.
- Review the details and click on “Confirm”
Useful tips for waiving DBS credit cards fees
Like every bank, DBS has its own criteria for waiving annual fee and late fee.
You should always follow the few steps above to effectively waive the charges and wait for approval. If your fee waiver application gets rejected, talk to a customer service officer through phone banking or DBS digibot.
DBS credit cards annual fee waiver minimum spending
DBS publishes its minimum spending requirements for some of its credit cards as below:
- DBS Vantage Card – S$60,000
- DBS Takashimaya American Express Card – S$25,000
- DBS Black VISA Card – S$25,000
- DBS MasterCard Platinum Card – S$25,000
- DBS Altitude Visa Card – S$25,000
- DBS Altitude American Express Card – S$25,000
- DBS Woman’s MasterCard Card – S$15,000
- DBS Woman’s World MasterCard Card – S$25,000
- SAFRA DBS Card – No annual fee for SAFRA members
- DBS Live Fresh Student Card – 5 years fee waiver
- DBS Treasures Black Elite Card – Waived as long as customer remains with DBS Treasures