What are NTUC LinkPoints?
NTUC LinkPoints is one of the benefits under NTUC Plus! loyalty programme where reward points are earned for purchases spent at participating brands, both online and offline.
Accumulated points can then be used to offset future purchases with instant savings. The points can also be converted to points for other loyalty programmes.
Click here to read more about NTUC Plus! membership.
How do I check my NTUC LinkPoints balance and transactions?
LinkPoints balance and redemption are printed on the payment receipts of selected partners. Notably, NTUC Fairprice receipts will include this information.
Where to redeem NTUC LinkPoints?
You can earn NTUC LinkPoints from more than 60 brands over 1,000 retail outlets and online stores, including:
- NTUC Fairprice
- Unity Pharmacy
- Fairprice Xpress
- NTUC Foodfare
- NTUC Denticare
- Texas Chicken
- Orchid Country Club
- ZTP and many more
How to redeem NTUC LinkPoints?
- Cashier: Present your NTUC Plus! card to the cashier when making purchases at the participating outlets. Inform the cashier that you wish to redeem your LinkPoints for the transaction.
- NTUC Fairprice self-checkout counter:
- After scanning the items, tap “Next”
- Select your Membership Card type
- Swipe your membership card at the payment terminal
- Select “LinkPoints Redemption” in the payment type screen
- Redemption value will then be displayed in the item list
- Proceed to complete the checkout process
LinkPoints can also be redeemed through the following e-commerce platforms.