What is the World of Winners campaign?
Hong Kong International Airport is a major international airport and one of the largest aviation hubs in the world before COVID-19 pandemic.
To welcome travelers back to Hong Kong, The Hong Kong International Airport is giving away 500,000 free air tickets to travelers from Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and other countries.
Residents in Singapore can enter into the race to win one of these free air tickets by participating in a quiz by Cathay Pacific. 12,500 tickets are allocated for departures from Singapore.
How to enter the Cathay Pacific World of Winners ticket offers campaign
The campaign will start on 2 March 2023, 12:00pm (Singapore time). Follow the simple steps below to enter the campaign and win free return air tickets from Singapore to Hong Kong:
- Sign in to your Cathay Pacific account
- Fill in this form with your information
- Answer the quiz with correct answers
- Submit the form
- Once you have successfully submitted the form, you will receive an email confirmation.
- You will receive a notification email on 20 March 2023 if you have won the ticket.
What are the prizes and who are eligible?
The first 12,500 eligible travelers who answer the quiz correctly stand to win one Economy Class round-trip ticket to Hong Kong.
- Each traveler is eligible to submit one entry only.
- Winners will be responsible for any taxes and surcharges applicable to the ticket.
- Travel blackout period applies.
- To participate in the campaign, you must be at least 18 years old or above at the time of participation and you must be a Cathay Pacific member.