Singapore-Malaysia border crossing is the busiet border crossing in the world. Many Malaysians and Singaporeans cross the border to Malaysia every day through Johor-Singapore Causeway or Tuas Second Link, even during COVID-19 pandemic.
Read our guide here on whether you should use a credit card or pay in cash when shopping overseas. As a rule of thumb, unless you are trying to accumulate rewards points or mileage for your credit cards, you will save more by saving in cash.
Knowing this, we have compiled a list of best money changers in Singapore.
Best Money Changer for cheap Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) in Singapore (Updated 2022)
- Fiat Money Changer (The Arcade, Raffles Place)
- Capital Forex Pte Ltd (Bukit Batok)
- JC Global (NorthPoint City, Yishun)
- Silver River Money Changer (Marina Square, City Hall)
- Eng Lok Money Changer (People’s Park Complex, Chinatown)