Singapore International Jewelry Expo 2022 (SiJE 2022), Singapore’s leading jewellery exhibition, will be held at MBS from 14 – 17 July 2022. The event is open to both trade visitors as well as the general public.
The 4-day jewellery exposition will bring together more than 230 exhibitors from 26 countries to showcase collections of exquisite jewellery to enthusiasts, buyers and collectors.
- Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Halls A & B
- Date / Time:
- 14 – 16 July 2022 (Thursday – Saturday): 11:30am to 8:30pm
- 17 July 2022 (Sunday): 11:30am to 7.30pm
- The event is open to trade visitors as well as the general public.
- Admission is free but pre-registration online or on-site registration is required.
- Visitors need to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e. 2 doses of vaccine against COVID-19 at least 2 weeks prior to visit).
- The Organiser reserves the right to deny entry to the Show should a visitor be unable to show proof of vaccination.