NUS Run BIG is held annually to celebrate and recognise everyday heroes who have made a positive impact in the lives of others. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, NUS Run BIG 2021 will be held virtually – a race that can be run from anywhere and at any time within the clock-in window period – between 13 Sep and 26 Sep 2021 for the 190.5KM CHALLENGE and on 26 Sep 2021 for the Run @ your Hood Challenge. Both the NUS community and the public are welcome to participate, even if you are not in Singapore!
- 190.5KM Challenge – Individual/group of 4 to complete a cumulative distance of 190.5KM within 14 days;
- Run @ Your Hood Challenge – Participants can choose to participate in either the non-competitive 5KM run or competitive 10KM & 19.05KM run.
- 190.5KM Challenge – You can conduct your runs anywhere (except for indoor running and on the treadmill) and must be able to track your running distance, time and run using MapMyRun.
- Run @ your hood Challenge – You must conduct your runs from the routes available HERE. Our aim is to encourage your discovery of new running routes around your neighbourhood.
Apps to use to record your run
- 190.5KM Challenge – The GPS-enabled app to clock your running distance, time and route for the 190.5KM Challenge is MapMyRun App which is available on both Android Play store and Apple App store.
- Run @ your hood Challenge – The recommended GPS-enabled app for the competitive 10KM and 19.05KM is ONLY MapMyRun while participants participating in the non-competitive 5KM Fun Run can track their running distance, time and run either with MapMyRun, Strava or Runkeeper which are all available on both Android Play store and Apple App store.
- Running Tee
- Finisher Tee (Only for 10KM, 19.05KM & 190.5KM Finisher)
- Finisher Medal
- Recyclable Bag
- Digital Certificate