Wan Qing Festival of Spring 2023 春满人间聚晚晴, an event to celebrate the Lunar New Year, will take place from 29 December 2022 to 19 February 2023 at Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall. Apart from getting to take photos with life-sized art installations in the form of rabbits, a host of activities from dragon & lion dance performance, interaction with God of Fortune, workshops, and guided tours await all visitors this festive season.
- 29 Dec 2022 – 19 Feb 2023 (10:00am – 7:00pm, except Mondays): Visitor can take photos with the life-sized “Bunny-ful” Blessings festive art installations at the lawn.
- 6 – 22 Jan 2023 (10:00am – 5:00pm, except Mondays): Giveaway of limited edition hongbao envelops to the first 50 visitors every day.
- 22 & 24 Jan 2023 (10:00am – 5:00pm): Free admission to the Memorial Hall.
- 22 Jan 2023 (10:00am – 11:00am): Lion & dragon dance performance.
- 22 Jan 2023 (10:00am – 12:00pm): Receive sweet treats from God of Fortune for a bountiful year.
- 4 & 5 Feb 2023 (10:00am – 7:00pm): Free admission with paid activities ranging from lion dance, drums and tang yuan workshops for children, storytelling sessions, origami folding activity, to gallery, food & temple tours.
- Venue: Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall (孙中山南洋纪念馆) [Map]
- Date: 29 December 2022 – 19 February 2023 (Closed on Mondays)
- Time: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Note: It is advisable for visitors to check the crowd status here before heading down.