CISO Singapore 2022 will be held from 21 – 22 September 2022 at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. The conference gathers the region’s leading information security executives to share their insights on cybersecurity threats and management.
Participants can expect to learn from international practitioners in the forms of case presentations, Q&A sessions, and discussions.
The themes of the conference are as follow:
- CISO LEADERSHIP: staying one step ahead of constant change
- THREAT INTELLIGENCE: keeping pace with current adversaries
- PEOPLE: improving cybersecurity culture and awareness
- REMOTE WORK & OPERATIONS: safeguarding the future with confidence
- IDENTITY MANAGEMENT: strengthening access control, IAM, PAM, federated identity
- MIND THE GAP: adopting effective incident planning and vulnerability testing and assessment
- GOVERNANCE & COMPLIANCE: breaking through complexity
- CLOUD SECURITY: how to protect data, applications and infrastructure
- SUPPLY CHAIN THREATS: managing of your digital assets and services risks
- IOT SECURITY: what it means to businesses and risks involved
- CYBERCRIME: Notable trends 2022 and beyond.
- Main Conference
- Networking Opportunities
- Drinks reception