Bay Spring Carnival 2023 by Uncle Ringo
January 13 - January 29
Bay Spring Carnival 2023, a carnival held in conjunction with the Chinese New Year (CNY), will take place from 13 – 29 January 2023 at the event space beside Marina Bay Sands. It is an extension of The Great Bay Fiesta carnival held in December 2022 to celebrate Christmas and New Year. In this edition, it will feature over 30 amusement rides and carnival game booths, delectable food stalls, and the popular ICE MAGIC snow playground. Entertainment by local buskers Jeff Ng and Jason Yu, and the CNY must-have, dragon and lion dances have also been scheduled throughout this period.
While admission to the venue is free, credits and cash will be required to take the rides, purchase food & snacks, and enter ICE MAGIC.
- Venue: Bayfront Event Space (Beside Marina Bay Sands / MBS) [Map]
- Date: 13 January 2023 – 29 January 2023
- Bay Spring Carnival 2023 (rides, games, food fair)
- Monday – Friday: 04:00pm – 10:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 01:00pm – 10:30pm
- 21, 22 & 23 January 2023: 01:00pm – 01:00am
- Ice Magic: The Great Fantasy on Ice (snow and ice playground)
- Daily: 10:00am – 12:00pm, 12:00 – 2:00pm, 2:00pm – 4:00pm, 4:00pm – 6:00pm, 6:00pm – 8:00pm, 8:00pm – 10:00pm
|Ticket Type / Per Person (SGD)||From|
|Bay Spring Carnival 2023||Free|
|ICE MAGIC: The Great Fantasy on Ice||49|
|ICE MAGIC: The Great Fantasy on Ice||38|
|ICE MAGIC: The Great Fantasy on Ice||28|
Note: Family Bundle and Student rates are available for ICE MAGIC admission tickets.
Have an upcoming event in Singapore?