Yellow Ribbon Race 2022, formerly known as Yellow Ribbon Prison Run, is returning this year in a hybrid format. The virtual race will be held from 1 – 30 September 2022, while the physical segment will take place on 25 September 2022 at Changi Prison Complex.
- Date: 1- 30 September 2022
- Options: Run, Swim, Cycle
- Venue: Anywhere
- Participants may complete multiple sessions of the virtual race on foot, wheels or water
- There is no minimum distance to complete for each session
- Each participant raises S$10 for completing one session, up to a maximum of 5 sessions (i.e. S$50)
|YR Courageous (Dualthlon)
- Participants need to complete a 20km run in a maximum of 2 sessions of 10km each, and cycle for 60km in one attempt.
- Each participant raises S$50 for completing the dualthlon (run and cycle).
- Date: 25 September 2022 (Sunday)
- Options: Run (6km or 10km)
- Venue: Changi Prison Complex [Map]
- [Race Route]
||Early Bird Rates
Note: Participants who sign up for the physical race will be automatically registered to the virtual race.
The Yellow Ribbon Race 2022 race pack includes:
- Event t-shirt
- Face towel
- Crochet medal keychain made by inmates (for physical run participants only)