SPD Ability Walk & Run 2022 is the 7th edition of the annual walk & run event in support of persons with disabilities. It will be held in a hybrid format with a physical walk & run along the Singapore River on the 3 September, and a virtual segment from 4 – 24 September 2022.
SPD is a local charity set up to help people with disabilities of all ages to maximise their potential and integrate them into mainstream society.
- (3 Sep) Singapore River Trails (physical walk & run) – SGD 20.00
- Head down to Clarke Quay Central Mall to pick up your bucket hat and walk along the Singapore River to collect as many points as possible within 120 mins.
- There will be special activities at certain checkpoints.
- Complete them to unlock a virtual medal within the trail!
- There is no need to clock any specific distance for this activity.
- (4-24 Sep) Virtual walk & run – Free
- Challenge yourself by walking and running up to 50km in 21 days to collect all five finisher e-badges.
- (3-24 Sep) Singapore River Trails (physical walk & run) + Virtual walk & run – SGD 20.00