- This event has passed.
Singapore Fintech Festival 2022 (SFF2022)
November 2, 2022 - November 4, 2022Free
Singapore FinTech Festival 2022 (SFF 2022), the 7th edition of the world’s largest FinTech conference & exhibition, is back as an in-person event from 2 – 4 November 2022 at the Singapore Expo. The objective of the event is to bring together the global FinTech community to ideate and collaborate on issues relating to the development of public policy, technology and financial services. The 2021 edition of the festival attracted more than 60,000 attendees from over 160 countries.
The SFF is organised by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in partnership with The Association of Banks in Singapore.
List of Speakers
- Adrienne A. Harris – Superintendent, New York Department of Financial Services
- Anthony Tan – Co-founder & Group CEO, Grab
- Balaji Srinivasan – Former Chief Technology Officer, Coinbase & Former General Partner, a16z
- Bernadette Puyat – Deputy Governor, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Bram Cohen – Director, Chairman, CEO & Founder, Chia Network Inc
- Brian Armstrong – Co-founder & CEO, Coinbase
- Caroline D Pham – Commissioner, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Changpeng Zhao – Founder & CEO, Binance
- Huey Lin – Venture Partner, GGV Capital
- Jeremy Allaire – Co-founder, Chairman & CEO, Circle
- Julian Teicke, Founder & CEO, wefox
- Kamal Quadir – Founder & CEO, bKash Limited
- Kristo Käärmann – Co-founder & CEO, Wise
- Ladi Delano – Co-founder & Co-CEO, Moove
- Martha Sazon – President & CEO, GCash
- Mary Ellen Iskenderian – President & CEO, Women’s World Banking
- Melinda French Gates – Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & Founder, Pivotal Ventures
- Michael Shaulov – Co-founder & CEO, Fireblocks
- Richmond Teo – Co-founder & CEO Asia, Paxos
- Sheila Bair – Former Chair, FDIC, Senior Fellow, Center for Financial Stability & Senior Advisor and Founding Chair, Systemic Risk Council
- Simon Loong – Founder & Group CEO, WeLab
- Dr. Stuart Haber – Principal, Stuart Haber Crypto, LLC
- T. V. MOHANDAS PAI – Chairman, Aarin Capital Partners
- Tascha Che – Macroeconomist, Web 3 Startup Advisor, Angel Investor, Tascha Labs
- More …
- Venue: Singapore Expo, Hall 1 – 6 [Map]
- Date: 2 – 4 November 2022 (Wednesday – Friday)
- Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm
|Ticket Type / Per Person (SGD)||Rate|
|Normal Rate Pass (includes 25% off)||750|
|Start-up Pass – Companies < 3 years old (includes 50% off)||375|
|Government, Policymaker, Multilateral Agency Pass||Free|
|Trade Visitor Pass||Free|
- Prices listed exclude Goods & Service Tax (GST), and are subject to change without prior notice.
Have an upcoming event in Singapore?