- This event has passed.
Lights by the Lake 2022
August 25 - September 18Free
Lights by the Lake 2022 at Jurong Lake Gardens is an event to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival (aka Lantern Festival). From 25 August to 18 September 2022, visitors to the park can look forward to an array of thematic lantern displays, arts performances, along with workshops and activities such as dragon boat try-outs, lantern-making workshops, and more!
Lights by the Lake 2022 Opening Hours
- Venue: Jurong Lake Gardens [Map]
- Date: 25 August – 18 September 2022
- Time: 7:00pm – 11:00pm (workshops start from 4pm)
- Lantern Displays
- Four-seasons thematic lanterns display depicting spring, summer, fall and winter in the gardens along the lake.
- Dates: 25 August – 18 September 2022
- Time: 7:00pm to 11:00pm daily
- Venue: Lakeside Field [Map]
- Lantern Riddles
- Challenge your riddle solving skills and stand to win attractive prizes.
- Dates: 28 August to 1 September, 4 September to 8 September, 11 September 2022
- Time: 7:30pm to 9:30pm
- Venue: Wave Plaza [Map]
- Mid-Autumn Special: Dragonboat Try-Outs
- Take part in the dragonboat try-out whilst enjoying the breath-taking sunset in the lake!
- Dates: 27, 28 August, 3, 4, 10, 11 September 2022
- Time: 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm / 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Venue: PAssionWaVe @ Jurong Lake Gardens 2022 [Map]
Apart from the list of free activities that we have curated above, many other activities (both free & ticketed) are available at the lake during this festive period. Check them out by clicking on the link below!
Have an upcoming event in Singapore?