Ice Magic 2023 / 2024 (Winter Wonderland), the wildly popular pop-up snow playground that was in the news in 2023, is back from 9 December 2023 – 21 January 2024. In this edition, patrons will get to ride on Singapore’s first-ever Merry-Go-Round on ice, glide on Singapore’s longest snow slope, plunge down Singapore’s first-ever two-lane couple ice slide and more. Other than the rides and activities, visitors will get enchanted by the romantic lightings, ice sculptures and cozy wooden cottage within the snowy facility. Lastly, over 10 winter-themed food kiosks will be available at the Winter Food Village to offer everyone a unique dining experience.
- Venue: Bayfront Event Space (Beside Marina Bay Sands / MBS) [Map]
- Date: 9 December 2023 – 21 January 2024
- Time: 10:00am – 12:45pm | 1:00pm – 3:45pm | 4:00pm – 6:45pm
- Note: Entry to Winter Food Village is complimentary. The food fair operates from 10:00am to 10:00pm daily (New Year’s Eve closing time is extended to midnight).
- Public Sale
- 16 November 2023 (Thursday) – 10:00am onwards
- Via SISTIC online, hotline +65 6348 5555, SISTIC mobile app and other SISTIC sales channels.
|Ticket Type / Per Person (SGD)
|ICE MAGIC: Winter Wonderland (Early Bird)
|ICE MAGIC: Winter Wonderland (Weekdays)
||19 – 39
|ICE MAGIC: Winter Wonderland (Weekends)
|ICE MAGIC: Winter Wonderland (Eve & Public Holidays)
- Admits 1 person
- One cup of hot chocolate
- Ticket prices quoted exclude booking fees.
- Early Bird rates are valid for bookings made from 16 – 30 November 2023. Rates are not applicable for eve and Public Holiday and while stock lasts.
- Children under 2 and infants in-arm enjoy free admission.
- Children aged 2 and above need to purchase a ticket for admission.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Re-entry is not allowed after exiting the ICE MAGIC premise.
- Limited quantities and sizes of winter wear are available on-site. The organiser recommends all patrons to bring their own winter apparel.