- This event has passed.
I.CON Influence Marketing Conference 2023
March 23 - March 24SGD19
I.CON Influence Marketing Conference 2023, a 2-day event that gathers global creators and influencers in Singapore, will take place from 23 -24 March 2023 at *SCAPE along Orchard Road. Apart from learning from leading practitioners in the industry at the conference, participants will also get ample opportunities to get their hands-on in a series of workshops as well as network with fellow participants and speakers. For those who are unable to attend the event in-person, a virtual pass that include access to livestreams of the conference and online networking sessions that will enable you to participate in the conference remotely.
- Venue: *SCAPE (Beside Cineleisure Orchard) [Map]
- 23 March 2023 (Thursday): 10:30am – 6:00pm
- 24 March 2023 (Friday): 10:00am – 6:00pm
List of Speakers
- Sonia Chew
- Miki Rai, Rebecca Ten, Amy Ang, Jeynelle Ng
- Bowie Cheung, Boanne Cheung, Noah Yap, Tan Yi Xin, Royce Lee
- Cantika Citra, Julie Tan, Luke Goh, Chrysan Lee
- Shermine, Dashen, Zaki, Sahur Saleim
- Sam & Monica, Ang Yixi, Sherrin, Austin Soon, Boon Ki
- Jack Logan & Myrtle
- Knock Knock
- Vitality Nechaev
- Christina Lim
- Rainmaker / Globaltnf
|Ticket Type / Per Person (SGD)||Rate|
|Online Networking Pass (23 or 24 March)||19|
|Single-Day Pass (23 or 24 March)||29|
|Multi-Day Pass (23 & 24 March)||39|
|VIP All Access Pass (23 & 24 March)||99|
- Children and infant below the age of 5 will not be admitted.
- Children aged 5 and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
- Ticket prices quoted include 8% GST.
Have an upcoming event in Singapore?