Argus Biomass Asia Conference 2023
February 20 - February 22USD1199
Argus Biomass Asia Conference 2023, the leading biomass trade conference in the region, will take place from 20 – 22 February 2023 at the Pan Pacific Hotel. The 3-day event offers participants insights into biomass developments and trends in Asia, as well as high-impact networking opportunities with over 150 attending C-suite and leaders in the industry.
List of Speakers
- Yoshinobu Kusano – Executive Advisor & General Manager, Fuel Procurement, Biomass Energy, RENOVA,Inc.
- Dr Takanobu Aikawa – Senior Researcher, Renewable Energy Institute
- Carsten Huljus – Chief Executive Officer, Sustainable Biomass Program (SBP)
- Seung-Kon Lee – Renewable Energy Specialist, GS Global Corp
- Naoki Kawamoto – Senior (Black Pellets), Coal & Energy Solutions Dept, Idemitsu Kosan
- Takeshi Maruo – Manager, Coal & Biomass Team, NYK Bulk & Project Carriers
- Kenneth Tran – Director, Ayo Biomass
- David Wong – Marketing Director, Rainbow Pellet
- Jayendu Krishna – Director – Maritime Advisors, Drewry
- Hishmi Husain – Head Biodiversity Corporate Sustainability, Tata Steel
|Ticket Type / Per Person (USD)||Super Early Bird||Early Bird||Std|
|In-person conference pass (21-22 Feb)||1,399||1,699||1,999|
|Virtual conference pass (21-22 Feb)||1,199||1,399||1,599|
- Super Early Bird pricing ends on 9 December 2022.
- Early Bird pricing ends on 13 January 2023.
- Standard (Std) pricing is applicable from 14 January 2023 onwards.
- Prices quoted exclude Goods and Services Tax.
- In-person conference pass holders are eligible to register for pre-conference site visit to Energy Resource Centre at Gardens by the Bay at additional cost of USD 100. Places are strictly limited and available on a first-come first served basis. Direct competitor of the site sponsor will not be allowed to attend and registration is subject to final approval.
- Bulk purchase of a minimum of 3 tickets are eligible for group rates. Contact organiser for details.
Have an upcoming event in Singapore?