- This event has passed.
Istana Open House 2022 (National Day)
July 17 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Istana Open House 2022 for National Day will be held on the 17 July 2022 from 9am to 6pm. Live performances, activities for kids, guided tours, and souvenirs, snacks and ice cream stalls will be available for the first time since the pandemic. Entry to the Istana ground is free for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents. Charges for activities, tours, food, souvenirs and entry for non-residents, and entry to Istana Main Building apply.
About Istana Open House (IOH)
The Istana is the official residence and office of the President of Republic of Singapore. The venue is usually used to receive and host state guests, but for at least five times a year, is open to the general public. Apart from giving the public a glimpse into the interiors of the Istana, the Open House serves as an outreach activity between the President and the public.
|Singapore Dollars (SGD)||Adult||Child (4-12)||Child (<4)|
|Istana grounds (Citizens & PR)||Free||Free||Free|
|Istana grounds (Standard)||2||Free||Free|
|Istana Main Building (Citizens & PR)||(Self-guided) 2|
|Istana Main Building (Standard)||(Self-guided) 4|
|Nature Guided Tour (Citizens & PR)||4||2||Free|
|Nature Guided Tour (Standard)||10||2||Free|
- * The Istana Main Building Guided Tours are conducted by volunteers from the National Heritage Board. The tours are limited to 15 persons per group and depart every 45 minutes from 9:30am to 4:15pm.
- # The Nature Guided Tours are conducted by volunteers from NParks. The tours are limited to 15 persons per group and depart every hour from 10am to 4pm.
- All fees collected for the guided tours will go towards charities supported by the President’s Challenge.
Istana Open House 2022 (IOH 2022) Registration
The Istana is open to walk-ins on 17 July 2022, from 9am to 6pm. Registration or application for tickets is not required.
There are a few things to note for all visitors:
- Admission to the Istana Open House is subject to security checks.
- Security personnel reserve the right to deny entry to visitors with prohibited items.
- There are no storage facilities in the Istana.
- Visitors should remain masked at all times when indoors.
Photo Credit: President Halimah Yacob / Facebook
Have an upcoming event in Singapore?