- This event has passed.
Halal Expo 2022
July 22 - July 24Free
Halal Expo 2022, the 19th edition of Singapore’s leading halal consumer products and food fair, is back for the second time this year from 22 – 24 July 2022 after a wildly successful run in June. The event will feature products & services from cooked food, snacks, desserts, beverages, cooking ingredients, spa therapies, essential oils & perfumes, to fashion wear.
- Syukor Burger (Popular street food in Malaysia)
- Beef Bro (Taiwanese Mentaiko beef cubes)
- Honeyani (Nasi Ayam Madu & Ayam Percik)
- Assoleh Food (Fresh soursop juice, Rempeyek Kacang, Rempeyek Tumpi)
- The Cakecookish Enterprise (Cakes, Brownies, Dessert)
- Lareez (Macaroons, Snacks)
- The Sleeping Baker (Pineapple tarts, Snacks)
- Uncle Bob X Kopi Meta (Coffee, Fried Chicken, Fried Squid)
- UMOODA (Cooking pastes, including sambal, rendang, batter)
- Luxury Scent Asia (Essential oils, including scents used by major hotel chains)
- Al-Habaib (Perfumes)
- KAIA RTW (Muslimah fashion wear)
- Clasa (Muslimah fashion wear)
- Maison Helysaa (Muslimah fashion wear)
- SpaJelita (Spa & massage therapies)
- OUD Luxury Collection (Personal care)
- More …
Halal Food & Lifestyle 2022 (June) Photos
- Venue: Singapore Expo, Hall 6A
- Dates: 22 – 24 July 2022 (Friday – Sunday)
- Time: 10:00am to 10:00pm
Note: No registration is required for this event but you may be requested to present your COVID vaccination status at the entrance.
Have an upcoming event in Singapore?